Amongst all the hectic schedules of wedding planning like planning the marriage halls, catering and others, sangeet ceremony is considered one of the most entertaining and fun-filled one!
These days a sangeet ceremony is organised together by two families and a trend of Team Bride versus Team Groom has also aroused. This is when the youngsters wait for the traditional dholaki songs to get over so that they can start their dhamakedar dance. For the sangeet night, we have an Indian wedding sangeet songs list for the bride and groom to own the stage with their latkas and jhatkas!
You may be tapping into Despacito, but it’s Bollywood songs that will keep you in good stead in your wedding.These are all the songs you need at your wedding this year in one post, sorted by type and people! Yes, you’re welcome.
List of Songs:
- ChoteChoteBhaiyoke Bade Bhaiya (Hum SaathSaath Hai)
Each sister means every word of this song for his brother. This song comes from the very popular family movie Hum Sath Sath Hai and is an energetic track for those teasing calls to your brother during the event.
- Laung Gawacha Nuclea Remix – It’s a great sangeet track for your friends who really know how to move. This one is beautiful because it starts slow, and picks up like crazy.
- Breakup Song: The lyrics are super cute and perfect for a group of friends
- Nachde Ne Saare – Baar Baar Dekho – It’s officially the BFF song on the year!
- SasuralGendaPhool (Delhi 6)
Giving the bride a glimpse of what her married life would be like, this is a traditional song inspired by Chhattisgarhi folk culture from the movie Delhi 6.
- Hasseno Ka Deewana Remix
Grab your bridesmaids, throw some attitude and you shall have it sorted. This particular song remix is everything you want in an all girls songs.
- Laila Main Laila– Raees
With the new Sunny Leone track its super now and just too retro and cool! It’s an all out blast party sangeet song – the beats are really fun and the lyrics are perfect for everyone to groove on the dance floor.
- Baby ko Bass Pasand Hai – ‘Baby ko bass pasand’ hai is the right amount of fun with great beats and high energy. Plus you can also throw in your guy friends and make this a couple song.
- MehendiLagaKeRakhna (DilwaleDulhaniya Le Jayenge)
Connecting you instantly to the feeling of love, a little teasing and flirtation towards the bride, this evergreen song withShahrukh- Kajol Jodi has been a favourite at wedding sangeet’s since the time it released.
- Cutie Pie – Ae Dil Hae Mushkil – The song is about all the cutie-pie ladies and their “no care in the world “attitude. Sounds like your friends?
- Drama Queen – Hasee toh phasee – This has to be a gang-song! Pull in the bride to dance with you for the last one para – ye choribadi drama queen hai and it will be damn kool!
- Mahi ve (Kal ho na ho)
Even if you don’t remember to add this one to the playlist, your DJ will definitely play this one. With an innocent and lovely message to the bride this is just the right song for a fun family sangeet ceremony for the whole family.
- Kar Gayi Chull – Kapoor & Sons – We are all in for signature steps. This one has a super fun step which is perfect for friends.
- BannoTera Swagger – Tanu Weds Manu Returns – Perfect bridal entry with her bridesmaids flanking her.You’ve got yourself the most stunning entry by topping it up with jazzy glares and some sparklers.
- Desi Girl (Dostana)
Dedicate this song to the new bride; it can be performed by the groom exclusively too.A feet thumping popular song that gets you to groove, it’s one of the most popular sangeet songs.
- Mauja Hi Mauja (Jab we met)
It is definitely a favorite when we talk about the top Bollywood sangeet songs of all times. It’s an energetic track that makes you do your best moves on the sangeet night.
- Jhallah Wallah– It’s an old track but we don’t hear it enough at Sangeet’s. It’s perfect for your bridesmaids, sisters and friends.
- ToohTooh (Gori terepyar me)
Sangeet ceremonies are incomplete without a Punjabi song; after all, everyone loves a little bhangra. Being one of the top sangeet songs in every event since its release, this song is naughty, catchy and a lot of fun too.
- Swag se Swagat – The most swag-iest song ever for that perfect group performance in the marriage hall!
- KajraMohabbatWala (Tanu weds Manu)
The song has a lot of scope for an act performance by any age group. It has a nice touch of ched-chad.
- Aivain Aivain (Band Baja Baarat)
Full of perfect flavour for a power packed sangeet performance, this song is one of the most popular sangeetsongs.
- Dil Chori – Yo Yo Honey Singh’s latest offering from “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” – ek dum first class!
- London Thumakda (Queen)
This super energetic song has the innocence and yet the fun of celebrating the wedding, your whole family will come together for this one.
Perk up your Sangeet and put on your dancing shoes by grooving to the best Bollywood tracks of all times. Remember, this day will only come once in the life of a bride and groom, so put your best foot forward and have a night you will remember all your life!