A fascinating region in the southern part of India Hyderabad is the capital of the Telugu speaking state Telangana is a one must visit destination. This is one such destination which is to be visited once in a lifetime and there are several interesting things which make people gain memories and at the same time offer a warm experience of the holiday. Here is a list of attractions which are to be witnessed along with the activities which no traveler must visit during the visit to Hyderabad.
- Zoo: The Nehru Zoological park is one must visit place as this is one of the larger zoos in the country. People can see wonderful animals and the jungle safari is one special part of the zoo that grabs the attention of the people. The aquarium and other wild animals draw the attention of the people and one can enjoy a complete day with family happily.
- Golkonda Fort: This is one of the historical monuments which is to be visited during the visit as this place reveals the brilliance of the rulers. This was the place where the rulers secured their treasure and the amazing architectures and the style of construction fascinates the visitors. One can even enjoy the light show every evening in the fort.
- Ramoji filmcity: Not just heritage tours, but people can have a splendid time in Hyderabad by visiting the garden Ramoji film city. The largest film city where people can see a lot and the kids play zone as well as a few rides are much interesting. The theme park is worth of spending some time and people can see a lotin the theme of cinemas.
- Museum: Salar Jung Museum is one of the finest places of Hyderabad where one can see the fabulous collection of ancient artifacts. This is not just an ordinary museum, but people can witness the historic goods including the apparels, weapons, paintings, sculptures and a few more significant things.
- Charminar: A place that is known for pearls and the majestic appeal the four minar that stand still in the Hyderabad. The Charminar is known for the marvelous architecture which attracts the travelers. People can fill their bag with amazing pearlsadd ons and even purchase bangles which are much famous around.
- Hussain Sagar: The Hussain Sagar Lake is one perfect place to spend an evening and people mostly refer this as the Tank Bund. The man-made Buddha statue attracts the attention of travelers and one can enjoy the fascinating boat rides in the lake.
- Balaji Temple: A popular place Chilkur Balaji Temple is worthy to be part of the tour and people visit the temple to get their visa and are a worthy place.
Taste the Hyderabad biriyani along with the bread pudding known as double ka meetha and do not forget to taste the aromatic delicacies also the famous Karachi biscuits around Hyderabad. One can also see the beauty of the NTR gardens, Lumbini van, Birla Temple, Surendrapuri along with that charm of the necklace road which is an all-time attraction of Hyderabad.